CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 26, 2008

Can you Believe it!

We are expecting baby #3! Jason, Jacob, Jeffrey and I are proud to announce that a new member will be joining our family in late August 2009. What seemed like months(really only 5) of trying we finally got the double pink line on December 22nd.
I know you are all in shock right now and thinking "I didn't know they were trying". Well yes, I had my IUD removed in June, and since then it has been a go. I confided in my wonderful Aunt Melissa, so she knew of our plan from the beginning. My goal is to wait until after my first trimester to break the news. This is why I decided to create a new blog page. When the time is right I will send out the link to our new blog to friends and family. I hope you are all as excited as Jason the kids and I are. It will be a fun and exciting journey.

0 comments: