CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 26, 2008

December 26th

Tomorrow is the big bowling party and I am praying that I don't break. Christmas Eve was really hard to keep my mouth shut. Especially with the occasional wink and head nod from Jason. I am glad that I decided to make this blog page. I think it turned out really cute and I am hoping this will help me vent my anxiousness. Like my own diary.
Oh, and by the way, Laura knew too. I told her on Thanksgiving that Jason and I were trying. I decided that she needed to know when I learned of her own efforts at conceiving. I didn't want any hurt feelings or resentment out of this.

Mommy Update: I can't believe how tired I am already. I just want to sleep all day. I have a feeling Jeffrey will need to learn to like TV while I take naps during the day. Praying for no morning sickness, it could be just around the corner.

0 comments: